Hello today in this post we will be talking about the NFC Playoff Picture 2022: NFC Playoff Standings 2022, NFC Playoff Bracket 2022, and much more about the NFC Playoff.
The league retained its expanded playoff zone, with 14 (43.8 percent) of its 32 teams set to qualify for the latest postseason. This includes 7 each from AFC and NFC, with only the No. 1 seed getting a bye on top of the home ground advantage.
Who will be there, who is still in dispute, and who should be thinking about next season? Here’s a comprehensive look:
NFC Playoff Picture 2022: Standings, Bracket
NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
NFC Playoff Picture 2022
- Green Bay Packers (13-4), champions, NFC North.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4), champions, NFC South.
- Dallas Cowboys (12-5), champions, NFC East.
- Los Angeles Rams (12-5), champions, NFC West.
- Arizona Cardinals (11-6), second place, NFC West.
- San Francisco 49ers (10-7), third place, NFC West.
- Philadelphia Eagles (9-8), second place, NFC East.
- New Orleans Saints (9-8, eliminated)
- Minnesota Vikings (8-9, eliminated)
- Washington Football Team (7-10, eliminated)
- Atlanta Falcons (7-10, eliminated)
- Seattle Seahawks (7-10, eliminated)
- Chicago Bears (6-11, eliminated)
- Carolina Panthers (5-12, eliminated)
- New York Giants (4-13, eliminated)
- Detroit Lions (3-13-1, eliminated)
NFC Playoff Standings 2022
|1||Green Bay– *||13-4-0||.765||4-2-0||9-3-0||—|
|2||Tampa Bay– y||13-4-0||.765||4-2-0||8-4-0||—|
|4||L.A. Rams– y||12-5-0||.706||3-3-0||8-4-0||—|
|6||San Francisco– x||10-7-0||.588||2-4-0||7-5-0||—|
|8||New Orleans– e||9-8-0||.529||4-2-0||7-5-0||—|
|15||N.Y. Giants– e||4-13-0||.235||1-5-0||3-9-0||—|
NFC Playoff Bracket 2022
- Tennessee Titans (12-5)* – clinched division title, number 1 seed (home field advantage)
- Kansas City Chiefs (12-5)* – clinched division title
- Buffalo Bills (11-6)* – clinched division title
- Cincinnati Bengals (10-7)* – clinched division title
- New England Patriots (10-7)* – clinched playoff berth
- Los Angeles Chargers (9-7)*
- Las Vegas Raiders (9-7)*
- Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7-1)
*Currently in playoff spot
NFC Playoff Picture
(1) Green Bay Packers – 1st round bye, will face lowest remaining seed
(7) Philadelphia Eagles vs. (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(6) San Francisco 49ers vs. (3) Dallas Cowboys
(5) Arizona Cardinals vs. (4) Los Angeles Rams
Final NFC Playoff Standings
- Green Bay Packers (13-4) – clinched division title, number 1 seed (home field advantage)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) – clinched division title
- Dallas Cowboys (12-5) – clinched division title
- Los Angeles Rams (12-5) – clinched division title
- Arizona Cardinals (11-5) – clinched playoff berth
- San Francisco 49ers (10-7) – clinched playoff berth
- Philadelphia Eagles (9-8) – clinched playoff berth