Today in this article you will be read about the NFL Divisional-Round Playoff bracket 2022. NFL Divisional-Round Playoff Schedule 2022, and much more about the NFL Divisional-Round Playoff.
NFL Divisional-Round Playoff bracket 2022, Schedule
NFL Divisional-Round Playoff bracket 2022
We had six playoff games from Saturday to Monday night, and only two provided any semblance of play. Five of the six favorites won, and the only favorite to lose, shot himself in the foot about 30 times and then decided it would attempt a QB draw with 14 seconds remaining for 20 yards and no timeout. Amazing stuff. Anyway, the average winning margin in the week was 17.2 points per game. To take this a step further, the average deficit entering the fourth quarter of six games was 20.2 points per game, so they weren’t even close to the suggestion of 17.2.
Super Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 15
- (4) Bengals 26, (5) Raiders 19
- (3) Bills 47, (6) Patriots 17
Sunday, Jan. 16
Monday, Jan. 17
- (4) Rams 34, (5) Cardinals 11
Saturday, Jan. 22
(4) Bengals at (1) Titans, 4:35 p.m. ET (CBS, Paramount+)
(6) 49ers at (1) Packers, 8:15 p.m. ET (Fox)
Sunday, Jan. 23
(4) Rams at (2) Buccaneers, 3:05 p.m. ET (NBC)
(3) Bills at (2) Chiefs, 6:30 p.m. ET (CBS, Paramount+)
3:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
6:40 p.m. ET (Fox)
Super Bowl LVI
AFC champion vs. NFC champion in Los Angeles, 6:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
NFL Divisional-Round Playoff Schedule 2022
Saturday, January 22
(4) Bengals (1) Titans, 4:30 PM. ET (CBS, Paramount+). The Bengals are in the divisional round for the first time in 31 years and will play a Titans team that will likely field Derrick Henry for the first time since October.
(6) 49ers (1) Packers, 8:15 pm. ET (FOX). Aaron Rodgers gets a chance to defeat a team he hasn’t been able to knock over in the playoffs. The Packers quarterback is 0-3 all-time in the postseason against the 49ers, but he led Green Bay to a 30-28 win over San Francisco in Week 3.
Sunday, January 23
(4) Rams (2) Buccaneers, 3:05 PM. ET (NBC). Tom Brady and the Buccaneers will get a chance to avenge their one loss from the regular season. Back in Week 3, the Rams beat the Buccaneers 34–24, but the big difference in that game is that it was played in Los Angeles, while the game will be played in Tampa, where the Bucks are 8–1 this year.
(3) Bill (2) Chief, 6:30 p.m. ET (CBS, Paramount+). In the most anticipated game of the Divisional Round, we will get a rematch of last season’s AFC title game. Although the Chiefs won that one, the Bills won the most recent game between these two teams when they won 38–20 in Week 5 in Kansas City.
3:05 PM ET (CBS)
6:40 PM ET (FOX)