In this post, you will be reading about the NBC Winter Olympics 2022 Schedule, NBC Winter Olympics 2022 Opening Ceremony, and much more about the NBC Winter Olympics. The broadcasts of the Summer and Winter Olympic Games produced by NBC Sports are shown on the various platforms of NBCUniversal in the United States, including the NBC broadcast network, NBC Sports app, NBCOlympics.com, Peacock, Spanish language network Telemundo, and many of the company’s cable networks.
NBC Winter Olympics 2022 Schedule, Opening Ceremony
NBC Winter Olympics 2022 Schedule
Olympic figure skating begins on Thursday, Feb. 3 with team skating and continues through an exhibition gala on Feb. 19. (Times are EST, 12 hours ahead of Beijing.)
- Thursday, Feb. 3 (8:55 p.m. EST, airing live on NBC): The figure skating team event gets underway with the men’s short program, rhythm dance and pairs short program.
- Saturday, Feb. 5 (8:30 p.m.): The figure skating team event continues with the women’s short program and pairs free skate.
- Sunday, Feb. 6 (8:15 p.m.): The figure skating team event continues with men’s and women’s free skate, and the free dance. (medal events)
- Monday, Feb. 7 (8:15 p.m.): Men’s short program competition.
- Wednesday, Feb. 9 (8:30 p.m.): Men’s free skate competition. (medal event)
- Saturday, Feb. 12 (6 a.m.): Ice dance – rhythm dance
- Sunday, Feb. 13 (8:15 p.m.): Ice dance – free dance (medal event)
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 (5 a.m.): Women’s single skating – short program
- Thursday, Feb. 17 (5 a.m.): Women’s single skating – free skating (medal event)
- Friday, Feb. 18 (5:30 a.m.): Pair skating – short program
- Saturday, Feb. 19 (6 a.m.): Pair skating – free skating (medal event)
- Saturday, Feb. 19 (11 p.m.): Exhibition gala
What is the Beijing Olympics schedule?
Find the full Winter Olympics schedule at NBCOlympics.com, or check for individual sports.
- Alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Freestyle skiing
- Figure skating
- Ice hockey
- Nordic combined
- Ski jumping
- Speed skating
- Short track speed skating
NBC Winter Olympics 2022 Opening Ceremony
Coverage of the 2022 Olympics Opening Ceremony will begin at 6:30 a.m. on NBC and Peacock on Friday, February 4.
Following the morning’s live coverage, a special edition of “Today” will air from 9-11 a.m. ET, featuring responses to the opening ceremony and interviews with Team USA athletes. From 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. NBC and Peacock will show highlights of the opening ceremony. ET and will also air an advanced presentation from 8-11 p.m. ET on Friday
Primetime broadcasts will focus more on Team USA athletes with ceremonial performances, the Parade of Nations, and more.
The 2022 Winter Olympics opening ceremony can be streamed on Peacock, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app. The opening ceremony can also be viewed on fuboTV (free trial).