Today in this article we will be talking about the AFC Playoff Picture 2022: AFC Playoff Picture Steelers, AFC Playoff Picture Bracket 2022, AFC Playoff Picture Predictions 2022, and much more about the AFC Playoff.
The AFC wild-card race will have to wait until the final game of the season is settled. The Los Angeles Chargers vs Las Vegas Raiders clash was flexed in place of Sunday night.
Las Vegas and Los Angeles are two of the five remaining teams in the AFC wild-card hunt. That list could be shortened to four if the Pittsburgh Steelers lose to the Cleveland Browns on Monday night.
AFC Playoff Picture 2022: Steelers, Bracket, Predictions 2022
AFC Playoff Picture 2022
See the latest NFL playoff pictures, where, what seven teams from each conference are in the 2022 playoffs, current team performance stats, team playoff chances in eliminations, wild cards, divisional rounds and first-round byes.
Here’s the full AFC and NFC playoff picture and updated NFL Week 17 scenarios with the winners and losers of the teams, who are out, who are in the hunt, if the season ends today.
- Tennessee Titans (11-5) (AFC South leader)
- Kansas City Chiefs (11-5) (AFC West leader)
- Buffalo Bills (10-6) (AFC East leader)
- Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) (AFC North leader)
- New England Patriots (First wild card)
- Los Angeles Chargers (9-6) (Second wild card)
- Las Vegas Raiders (9-6) (Third wild card)
AFC Playoff Picture In a hunt 2022
- Indianapolis Colts (9-7)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1)
- Cleveland Browns (7-8)
- Miami Dolphins (8-7)
- Baltimore Ravens (8-6)
- Tennessee (11-5)
- Kansas City (11-5)
- Cincinnati (10-6)
- Buffalo (10-6)
- New England (10-6)
- Indianapolis (9-7)
- Los Angeles Chargers (9-7)
- Las Vegas (9-7)
- Miami (8-8; eliminated)
- Baltimore (8-8)
- Pittsburgh (7-7-1)
AFC Playoff Picture Steelers
While the Steelers season didn’t go as planned, the AFC is a mess of teams that are just a game or two away from each other. This playoff picture will, and likely will, change dramatically by the week. This week it’s Kansas City topping the AFC ranks, but recent history has shown that those who take that spot don’t stay there very long.
- Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) Remaining schedule: at CIN, at DEN
- Tennessee Titans (10-5) Remaining schedule: vs. MIA, at HOU
- Cincinnati Bengals (9-6) Remaining schedule: vs. KC, at CLE
- Buffalo Bills (9-6) Remaining schedule: vs. ATL, at NYJ
- Indianapolis Colts (9-6) Remaining schedule: vs. LVR, at JAX
- New England Patriots (9-6) Remaining schedule: vs. JAX, at MIA
- Miami Dolphins (8-7) Remaining schedule: at TEN, vs. NE
In the hunt:
- Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) Remaining schedule: vs. DEN, at LV
- Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) Remaining schedule: at IND, vs. LAC
- Baltimore Ravens (8-7) Remaining schedule: vs. LAR, vs. PIT
- Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) Remaining schedule: vs. CLE, at BAL
- Cleveland Browns (7-8) Remaining schedule: at PIT, vs. CIN
- Denver Broncos (7-8) Remaining schedule: at LAC, vs. KC
AFC Playoff Picture Bracket 2022
That 2022 NFL playoff picture is almost complete with one week remaining on the regular-season schedule. There are two wild-card berths open in the final AFC postseason bracket. There is only one NFC spot up for grabs, although a division title between a pair of playoff teams is still uncertain.
The Green Bay Packers (13-3) topped the overall standings and took the NFC’s No. 1 seed. The Los Angeles Rams (12-4), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-4) and Dallas Cowboys (11-5) are in the playoffs and only fighting for a seeding in their Week 18 game. The Arizona Cardinals (11–5) and the Philadelphia Eagles (9–7) have also secured berths after the season.
Either the San Francisco 49ers (9-7) or the New Orleans Saints (8-8) will claim the final NFC wild-card berth. San Francisco is a game ahead of New Orleans in the standings and takes a playoff spot in Week 18 with either a win or a loss to the Saints.
AFC Playoff Picture Predictions 2022
There’s a lot of football to play, it’ll be much easier to figure out who might hoist the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl LVI as the season goes on.
As for the road to Super Bowl 2022, our playoff predictions forecast how each round of the NFL playoff picture could unfold in January.