Arsenal will look to continue their stellar form against Premier League leaders and title contenders Man City on New Year’s Day.
The Gunners have been brilliant lately, but haven’t played since their 5-0 win on Boxing Day as their game with the Wolves on 28 December was postponed.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100 GAME TO PLAY & NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs applicable)
City beat Brentford 1-0 to extend their lead over Chelsea to eight points and look set to defend their crown this term.
Arsenal will also be without manager Mikel Arteta as the Spaniard tested positive for Covid-19 on Wednesday afternoon.
What time does Arsenal vs Man City start?
- Arsenal’s big clash with Man City will begin at 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, 1 January.
- The match will take place at Emirates Stadium.
- The match will be crowded at full capacity for attendance.
What channel is this and can it be streamed live?
- Arsenal vs Man City will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available to download to your mobile or tablet device.
How can I watch for free?
Mikel Arteta will not be on the Arsenal bench after he returns testing positive for Covid-19.
Callum Chambers, Cedric Soares, Takehiro Tomiyasu and Ainsley Maitland-Niles all missed their Boxing Day win over Norwich due to separation.
And it remains to be seen whether Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will be brought back from the cold.
For City, Rodri, John Stones and Kyle Walker all missed out on a win over Brentford and are doubting it with such a rapid turnaround.
Jack Grealish and Phil Foden both returned for that game and are expected to work again.
- Arsenal – 5/1
- Draw – 18/5
- Man City – 1/2
*Courtesy of Betfair and correct at the time of publication.