Chelsea will take on Liverpool in their next Premier League clash as both sides look to pull themselves back into the title race.
Manchester City currently look like they are going to defend their title with ease, as they are eight points away from second-placed Chelsea, who drew to Brighton on Wednesday.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100 GAME TO PLAY & NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs applicable)
Liverpool suffered a 1-0 loss to Leicester in their last game and need to bounce back to stand any chance of regaining the title they lost last season.
And at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, the Blues will face the Reds as the duo aim to bring themselves closer to City.
What time does Chelsea vs Liverpool start?
- Chelsea’s massive clash with Liverpool will take place on Sunday 2 January at 4.30pm UK time.
- The match will take place at Stamford Bridge, London.
- The match will be crowded at full capacity for attendance.
What channel is this and can it be streamed live?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the Now TV or Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
Ben Chilwell will miss the rest of the season for Chelsea while Thiago Silvais is out with a hamstring problem.
Timo Werner is still recovering from the effects of the coronavirus and is unlikely to be in the squad.
Reece James strangely limped against Brighton and has a hamstring problem, with Andreas Christensen also a doubt for Liverpool.
Liverpool’s main suspect is Thiago who is suffering from a muscle problem.
Andrew Robertson, however, remains suspended for the Reds and will miss that too.
- Chelsea – 21/10
- Draw – 12/5
- Liverpool – 13/10
*Courtesy of Betfair and correct at the time of publication.