Aamir Khan is finally set to face long-time rival Klay Brook in a massive home feud next month.
Khan and Brooke have been touted to a great dust over the years but have never managed to get pen-by-paper on a deal.
Join San Vegas: GET FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100K GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs applicable)
Now that both the fighters are at the end of their careers, Khan and Brooke have put their ego aside to give boxing fans what they have been doing for so long.
Khan hasn’t been in action for more than two years, last defeating Billy Dibb in a fierce fight in the summer of 2019.
He previously lost a world title fight at welterweight against pound-for-pound star Terence Crawford, whom he knows from training in Nebraska prior to his clash with Brooke.
And it was Crawford that Brooke last fought in November 2020, when Bud stopped Special K in the fourth round of a Las Vegas match-up.
In a fight that could define the careers of both fighters, Brooke and Khan will put it all on the line when they meet in the middle of the ring at the AO Arena in February.
When is Khan Vs Brooke?
- Khan’s heavy-handed clash with Brooke will take place in Manchester on Saturday, February 19.
- The match will take place at the AO Arena, which recently hosted Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker 2.
- The event sold out within minutes and 20,000 fans would attend the event.
- The ring-walk for the main event will begin at 10.30 pm UK time.
Which channel is Khan Vs Brooke and can it be streamed live?
- Khan vs Brooke will be shown live on the Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena for fans in the UK.
- Boxxer is promoting the show.
- You can live stream the action from the Now TV or Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
Khan Vs Brooke Full Card
The full undercard for Khan vs Brook is not yet fully confirmed but it is expected to be a night full of potential talent.
- Aamir Khan vs Klay Brook – Welterweight
- Bradley Rea vs. TBA – Middleweight
- Vidal Riley vs TBA – Cruiserweight
- Adam Azim vs TBA – Lightweight
- Hasan Azim vs TBA – Welterweight
What has been said?
KHAN Said: “Over the past 10 years I’ve fought two of the best pound-for-pound best fighters.
“I never ran out of kale. I’ve never needed it. What I’ve achieved speaks for itself.
“There’s no point in crying about the past. He didn’t deserve this fight in the past. Come February 19, it’ll be time to see if he can back up those words.
“I’m coming down the level with this fight. I’ve fought the best fight in the world. I’ve won America.”
“But people want to see me punching him in the face.
“Now is my time to put him in his place and move on to bigger and better things.”
To suffer Said: “He is in cuckoo land.
“You are getting cleaned out. I will spark you. Only then will Aamir Khan take the field for the last time.
“He’s always been distracted, he never respected me, never accepted me.
“He has said: ‘Win a world title then I will fight you, will fight this man then I will fight you’. He has run away.
“It’s gotten to a part of his career where there’s nowhere else for him to run.
“I’ve wanted it for many years.”